Thursday, November 17, 2011

What a week!

Hubby and I have been working out this week!  We did P90X on Monday and Tuesday (look a break yesterday) and back at it tonight.

I went to the gym during lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Tuesday I did 3.5 miles on the cybex (its like running but no impact and much better then the elliptical) and on Wednesday I did the bike for 30 mins.  My legs were pretty sore when I woke up on Wednesday, both from the previous day cardio as well as the P90X Legs and Back.  So biking was right up my ally. 

I'm not going to do cardio today at lunch b/c the workout tonight is a cardio one. 

I am tired but somehow full of energy...not sure how that works.  Once I get moving in the AM I'm good but getting me out of bed is a challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Rock it M and J! So proud of you for not letting your foot get you down!

    ReplyDelete