Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the past week

I have been doing pretty good this past week.  Hubby and I started P90X which has been amazing so far.  I am enjoying the workouts and I like that you can go at your own pace and modify the moves. 

I have also been to the gym a few times to do cardio.  I went one day after work last week and I went on Friday night to cardio it up.  I need to get ready for the 15K in December.  It is quickly approaching and I'm not sure what kind of shape I will be in for the race itself.  I know that I need to do more running but for whatever reason I just haven't been motivated to run. 

This week I will be going to the gym at lunch time to do cardio (walking, elliptical or bike) and doing P90X in the evenings.  We will see how this goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment