Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What a Month February was!

February started off great, I was doing my ab work and doing better with working out on a consistent basis.  I woke up one morning with lower back pain.  I didn't think much of it, and went about my life as usual.  I also started doing Bikram Yoga.  A week later I woke up and could hardly get out of bed.  I went to the chiropractor and had some x-rays done to make sure that it was something that he could treat.  It was something that he could treat.  I started undergoing treatment for my back and was told no working out for 3 weeks.  Yikes.

It has been two weeks and I actually miss working out.  I was really enjoying the Bikram Yoga experience and was started to see changes in my body.  The studio was so nice to allow me to extend my 30 day pass until the end of March so that I can actually get the use of the pass that I purchased.  I'm ready to get back into it once my dr. gives the Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment